How we’re helping when hiring needs are high, and internal resources are low
A spin-out from the world-leading AI research group at Oxford, DiffBlue’s automated code-writing capability has far-reaching potential and will eventually transform how software is written. Initially, Diffblue’s technology is being deployed to save developer time and ensure robustness in one of the most tedious and time-consuming areas of software development: writing unit tests.
Diffblue’s product stands out from code suggestion tools in that it works completely autonomously, using reinforcement learning to write fully formed tests that are guaranteed to compile, run and find bugs.
Length of engagement
Size of company
11 – 50 staff
Number of roles filled
After an initial consultation with the HR team at DiffBlue, we deployed an experienced Consultant with experience building tech teams for organisations such as Klarna and Remberg.
- Within 24hrs we had taken full ownership of all recruitment activity internally, from ATS management and candidate attraction & management, through to establishing internal processes and SLAs to ensure candidates have the best possible interview experience
- Worked with Hiring Managers to increase the feasibility of hires through consulting on job briefs and role expectations
- Take ownership of supplier management with an aim to reduce dependency on external resources
On this project, we delivered:
- Over 25 candidates in interview processes across 7 different positions
- 95% CV to interview ratio
- Significantly reduce the workload for the HR team on recruitment activities
Work with us
We’ve worked with dozens of clients on a range of requirements, delivering bespoke hiring solutions across agency (permanent and contract), retained and RPO. Get in touch with us to discuss your needs, and how we can mould our services to meet your hiring objectives