Holidu – building Tech, Product and Data teams in Munich
Holidu are one of the fastest growing travel-tech companies in Europe. Based in Munich, they have over 30 million visitors a month. Their marketplace allows holiday makers to find the best property deals across Europe, and their Bookiply platform is an all-in-one platform for holiday homeowners to manage their inventories across all major travel websites.
Having grown their user base and secured Series D funding, they need to nearly double their Tech, Product and Data teams from 100 to close to 200.
Length of engagement
Size of company
Number of hires
Countries sourced from
Two senior consultants were embedded into the company. Due to the pandemic, the project was delivered remotely. We:
- Took ownership of 16 high priority roles across Data, Product and Tech. This meant sourcing, managing in-bound applications, conducting HR interviews, and then managing the recruitment process through to offer stage
- Implemented a strategy to reduce reliance on external agency suppliers, and delivered the best talent from both local markets and internationally
- Worked with stakeholders to identify and fix issues / bottlenecks with the recruitment processes
- Ran workshops for the internal recruitment team on direct sourcing methods such as Linkedin / GitHub
- Planning a workshop to improve and fine-tune Holidu’s internal talent structure and sourcing approach
Due to our high service satisfaction, the contract was extended and we brought on an additional consultant to continue to build on our existing success with placing high-calibre candidates
- 15 hires were delivered across Frontend, Backend Java, Data, Product and Technical Leadership.
- Hires were sourced from 10 different countries
- Helped to upskill the internal team on direct sourcing strategies, enabling them to reduce their reliance on external talent providers
- Worked with the Head of Tech Talent to fine tune recruitment processes and advised on structuring the talent team for future, seamless growth
Work with us
We’ve worked with dozens of clients on a range of requirements, delivering bespoke hiring solutions across agency (permanent and contract), retained and RPO. Get in touch with us to discuss your needs, and how we can mould our services to meet your hiring objectives